Promag MF700 is an user configurable MIFARE sector data reader. It can be configured to read MIFARE card with MAD1/MAD2 standard in a MIFARE application open system, or can be configured to read the user-defined sector data (Non-MAD) in a user defined closed system.
Output interface is able to configure as an RS232 output or Wiegand output or ABA TK2. For Wiegand output is selectable from 26 bits to 128 bits.
MF700 also can be set with a Reader ID number for multi-unit communication. In addition MF700 is not only read sector data (or/and card serial number) on MIFARE card, also can Read/Write the card through the "MF5 Command Mode" from the Host.
* Available install on metal surface.
* Support MAD1/MAD2 standard and customer MAD-AID setting.
* Support Non-MAD format with user-defined sector number.
* Support Multi Sectors.
* Read MIFARE 4K or MIFARE 1K card.
* Set Reader ID number for multi-link application.
* Three output interfaces: Wiegand (Default)/RS232/ABA TK2
* Wiegand output is selectable from 26 bits to 128 bits.
* RS232 output packet can be set with Header, Reader ID and Trailer.
* Internal LED and buzzer are configurable
* Weather resistant.